FULL VERSION of this VIDEO TUTORIAL you can see at: https://bit.ly/2NAeLZE
Learn how to create a low-fidelity design in Adobe XD to define the overall structure of your app or website. Then, refine the design to convert it into a high-fidelity prototype.
– Start with a low-fidelity design;
– Plan the flow of your app;
– Draw icons and work with graphics;
– Create your high-fidelity design;
– Set columns and margins using layout grids;
– Align content with square grids;
– Start your design with UI kits;
– Create scrollable artboards.
Sample files to practice: