Modern Web Tools:
What you should know before jumping in:
– Basics of CSS
If you want to experiment on your own:
– Install VSCode editor on your computer (it’s available for free here: https://code.visualstudio.com/)
In this episode you will learn about:
– How to use VSCode for CSS manipulation
– How to compile Sass to CSS with the help of Node.js
– How to use Node.js to compile Sass to CSS in VSCode Terminal.
Commands that you will know:
– node -v – to check node version on your system
– npx – for running commands like: npx sass –watch main.scss:output.css
– npm run sass – how to automate the process using package.json
Leave me feedback if you find this video interesting.